Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today I go orchard road !

Today PaPa and MaMa bring me go orchard road !

I not interested to take photo, but mama insist ! See my don't want to take photo face !


Then we go inside shopping centre see see look look ! I saw pretty trees inside shopping centre !



Got auntie uncles singing songs inside shopping centre !


Then we have our dinner at food court.

And MaMa say must take picture ? ??



Okay lor, take picture of me eating sweets can ?



After dinner, we then go outside to see lights ! So many people !!!


Take photo !
Pek Ee joined us in the evening after her work !


I saw many uncle and auntie in strange clothes !





Then PaPa say he want to eat ice cream !


Pek Ee also want to eat ice cream !


I get to eat also !






Then we walk walk, I see monster taking photo with Mei Mei !


Then ma ma ask me to take photo with monster !



I cried !

Orchard road lights are nice but a lot of monsters ........ bye bye orchard road, see you again !




My kill for the night..... A THOMAS TRAIN SET ! THANK YOU MAMA and PAPA ! And also thanks to myself who made it possible by staying there and refusing to move until they buy it for me !






Video to sharee ...

No comments: