Thursday, December 4, 2008

To the Zoo again ! Yeah !

To the zoo again !

This time with Ah Gong, Ah Ma, Gu Gu, Gu Zhang, Shen Shen, PaPa and Aldric !


Qeueing up to buy the tickets !


A group photo at the entrance !


Ah Ma show me monkey !


The see Giant Asian Pond Turtle !



See otter !






Malayan Tapir



Deer Pigs !


Deserts Warthog !


Pygmy Hippo !





Guess what are we looking at ?


Yes you are right ! Kangaroo !


Continue our tour of the zoo !

Baboons !



So many of them !


I shout "bang bang bang " and all of them run away !



I think they afraid of me !


Elephants ! My favourite !



We missed the elephant show as we reach there at 1200 PM ! But still manage to see some elephants there !

Take photo first !



Then we saw the sculpture of Ah Meng !


Then we go KidzWorld !



Before we can start to enjoy ourselves, it start to rain !

I so sad !


Waiting inside KFC to wait out the rain




Ah gong waiting outside ....



I then also go outside and wait for the rain to stop with Aldric


20 mins ...................



Me showing my frustrations ! ROAR...


Due to the heavy rain, we have no choice to cut our visit short and start our way back to the exit using rain coats and umbrella !

On our way to the exit, we still manage to see more animals !

Crocodile !



Polar Bear !



Orang Utan walking round and round !



Ah Gong and Ah Ma sharing 1 small umbrella !


Me and PaPa ! Notice the change in clothes due to I got wet in the rain !


Love you Zoo, see you again soon !

No comments: