Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day !!!

It is christmas ! Day to open all my presents !

My present from yesterday gift exchange done in school !



Opening the present...........


And it is a bear bear !


PaPa tell me that it is a pig... but it looks like a bear bear to me !

See my happy face !




Next present to open is present from Jie Jie



2 of them in fact ! One is from a JieJie I got to know during one of my outing with papa and the other one from Chin Yen Jie Jie !


Opening the presents !




And I got Jigsaw puzzle and sweets for my presents ! Thank you so much Jie Jie and Jie Jie !


Some videos on the present opening session !!





The next one to open is of course the present I got for myself , the Thomas Train Set ! WOW WOW WOW...
Assembling the Thomas Train Set ..



With Pek Ee's help of course lah ............





The final step is to put the trains on their start line ...


And it is ready to go !!


One, Two, Three ......................................... GO !!!!



No comments: