Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today my birthday Part 1 ...........

Today is my birthday ! I'm officially 3 years old !

See my happy face !


While waiting for Jiu Jiu and Yee Yee, I give out some M & M !


Of course MaMa must have some....


After she eat M & M, she so happy and start to behave strangely .... so funny ..


PaPa asked for some, but I did not give him as mama say he need to lose some weight ...


Give some more to mama again ...


Give some to Ah Yee ..


Then .... I heard sound from PaPa side... his stomach calling ...

So I give some to him, shh... don't tell mama okay ?


But MaMa saw ! Argh.............


Just joking lah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Father and Mother I Love YOU !

2 comments:

Us with lOvEs ... said...

Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to Weixiang .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ A birthday song sang especially for you from Nikole.

Posted By PaPa & MaMa with loves said...

Thank You Nicole Mei Mei !