Friday, March 6, 2009

Birthday Celebration In Genius School House

MaMa say today to celebrate my birthday in school ............ I so happy ...

First Take photo with MaMa...


Ma Ma ask me do I know where is my birthday cake... of course I do !

There's my birthday cake !!



Pretty hor ! I will be 3 years old on 7-Mar 2009 !!


So many classmates celebrate my birthday with me...

I so shy ...........



Me with my birthday cake ! I so nervous with all my classmates looking at me ..........


My teacher help me to light up the candles...


Photo taking with my cake again !!



Me with MaMa ! See I so happy !


Me with PaPa and MaMa..........


Singing Birthday Song !!!




Photos taking with my classmates !




Thank you PaPa, MaMa, Teachers and Friends of Genius School House for celebrating 3 year old my birthday with me ! Thank you !

No comments: