Sunday, November 23, 2008

Science Centre Omni Theatre

Today I watch my first Movie in the Theatre !



The title of the show is "THE ALPS" !




Waiting patiently for the show to start !



Eating my popcorns while waiting ! YUM YUM !



The PaPa start to eat my popcorns...



Again .........



And Again ...... ....



And Again !



Wah Lao ! If he continue to eat like this, I will no have popcorns for my show later!

Then I stared real hard at him and he finally stopped !



FINALLY, the show begins .......

10 mins into the show.....



20 mins into the show ....



40 mins into the show ...



WELL, if you ask me what is the best part of the show, what I can tell you is that the chair is not bad, the aircon is not bad ! It is the only thing I enjoyed throughout the show !

No comments: