Monday, August 10, 2009

DownTown East !!

Me and MaMa taking photo in front of Macdonald...



Asked MaMa whether can ride Lion and Train Train..



MaMa say YES ! YIPPEE !!!

Me riding Lion ! ROAR .......





Me and MaMa going up the Train Train ..



Too Too ....... Too Too ...





On our way out .. we saw this !!



I want to buy book, book !! Chiong ah !!



So many book book !!





MaMa .. I want to buy this ...



Wow... so many toys also !



MaMa ... I want to buy this ...




2 hrs later .............................


MaMa buy for me so many book book !!!



MaMa, I help you carry to cashier okay ?



Wow.. beary heavy ..



Rest a while..



Try again !! ARRGHH ..........



Too heavy liao..



Then an idea came to my head ...

I can push the basket mah !!



All the way to the cashier. ... see I so clever !!!

No comments: