Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brunch at Casuarina Curry

Today we go eat Roti-Prata again !



What to eat today ah ?


I think I will order tissue !

Waiting for order to come...........................



The drinks for PaPa and MaMa come first...

The drink looks tasty, I asked my PaPa whether can I drink, he say cannot ...

So no choice have to continue to wait for my tissue...


10 mins later ....


My brunch ( Breakfast and lunch combined ! )

Now you see it ................


Now you don't !



Thanks to PaPa who helped me finished 3/4 of the tissue !

Which resulted in one small problem.....................

I still hungry !


MaMa can eat yours ??


Thank you MaMa ...

Yum Yum Yum ..





Beary Full...



After our brunch and to Gai Gai we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: