Sunday, October 12, 2008

Going Uncle Derek House For Birthday party !

When I reach uncle Derek house... the 1st thing I saw is ... CASTLE ! WOW.. can go Bounce Bounce some more ....

So I bounce bounce here.......



Bounce Bounce there........



Bounce Bounce EVERYWHERE !!



Bouncing with PaPa !!



Uncle Cyrus was there also !



Then we go eat birthday cake... no I meant sing birthday song to birthday boy !

Happy Birthday !!



I so happy to see so many cupcakes !



Then I was given one with a blue car,car ! I so happy...........



Games time ! Dunno play what games ! Just pull and the sweets come down !

Queuing to play !



Uncle Derek pouring out the sweets !



Picking time !





Then it is photo time !

A photo with papa !



A photo with mama !



A personalized COOKIE FOR ME !



Before we left, we took a photo together with the birthday boy !



Thank you for inviting me !



No comments: