Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Papa, MaMa say I am a Singaporean !



The Malaysia flag was officially adopted on September 16, 1963.

Using the U.S. flag as a model, the 14 red and white stripes represent the 14 states of the country. The gold crescent and star are symbols of Islam, and the blue field represents the unity of the people.




DESCRIPTION

The Singapore flag was officially adopted on December 3, 1959.

The white crescent represents Singapore as a new nation, the five stars symbolize democracy, equality, justice, peace and progress, while white is representative of the purity and virtue of the people, and red stands for universal brotherhood.

My PaPa is Singapore Flag ! My MaMa is a Malaysia Flag ! I am a Singsia Flag because I am a combination of my PaPa and MaMa........................ !

No meh ? I am a Singaporean ? What is Singaporean ?

Then my PaPa show me this !.......



So now I know what is a Singaporean ! And I am proud of being one !

GUO QI GUO QI WO AI NI, YOU HONG YOU BAI ZHEN MEI LI, WAN WAN DE YUE LIANG WU KE XING, KAN JIAN GUAO QI XING GE LI ..................

No comments: